Green Aware Organic Massage Products
Tomorrow Starts Today
As a professional committed to treating the body naturally, you rely on the Earth to care for your clients. At Massage Warehouse, we are committed to providing you with eco-friendly products that you can feel good about using in your practice.
Just as the human body takes time to heal and rejuvenate, so does the Earth. While there are no overnight solutions, we believe that a better tomorrow starts today! As your partner in Wellness, we are proud to introduce to you our Green Aware Philosophy.
We invite you to learn more about our Green Aware initiatives:
Green Aware 101
A Lesson in Green
Education and awareness are the first steps to making positive changes. We are dedicated to keeping you informed of our current practices, our future endeavors, and helping you find products you can feel good about sharing with your clients.
To assist you in quickly recognizing eco-friendly products in our catalog , we have added the Green Aware Icon to equipment and supplies that meet one of the following standards:
- Uses Certified Organic Ingredients
- Uses Recycled or Recyclable Packaging
- Uses Environmentally Friendly Shipping Materials
- Employs Office or Factory Recycling Procedures
- Contributes to Sustainability Programs
If you prefer to shop online, you will find a “Green Aware” link under the “Shop” menu on our home page. You can be assured that all of the products we feature under this link meet our eco-friendly criteria. We will continue to update our listing as we evaluate existing products or add new products which meet our standards.
Oils, Creams and Lotions
Many of the oils, creams and lotions we currently offer feature natural products. From Bon Vital’ Naturale products which feature 100% all-natural ingredients, to Lotus Touch Organic Naturals™ which are made from certified 100% naturally organic oils, herbs and botanicals, you can trust that we have a product line that perfectly suites the needs of even our most eco-conscious customers. While our staff has always been committed to evaluating each product we offer for superiority, in the coming months, we will be placing a special emphasis on offering you products that are Earth inspired and friendly.
We select our manufacturers carefully! When you purchase a table from Massage Warehouse, you know that you are making an eco-friendly choice. Whether you select the Bali Bamboo Portable Table by Custom Craftworks, which features renewable bamboo; an EarthLite table, made from hard maple grown in a managed forest; or an Oakworks table, built with sustainable hardwoods from managed forests and 100% CFC-free foams; your purchase reflects your commitment to care for our environment.
Green Is Clean
In addition to carrying pure, certified organic essential oils that have been cultivated from chemical-free soil, we offer soy candles which burn cleaner and last longer than traditional paraffin candles. You can breathe easy knowing the scents you choose are safe and healthy for the Earth, as well as your clients.
Safe and Secure
You can be confident that each order we ship is securely packaged and safe to the environment. We have replaced traditional foam peanuts which clog our landfills with recyclable pillows of air. Each air pillow is 98% air and 2% recyclable plastic so they can be popped and reused in the manufacturing of other plastic items. Additionally, implementing our new packaging processes has allowed us to reduce the number and size of boxes it takes to deliver products to your door. That means less waste for a cleaner environment.
Catalog & Marketing Materials
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Restore!
Massage Warehouse is actively seeking ways to save our natural resources and eliminate waste. In 2008, we began shifting many of our marketing efforts from printed materials to online notifications in an effort to reduce hard copy distribution. When you do receive one of our catalogs or flyers in the mail, you can feel better knowing that we have begun the process of printing our catalogs, mailers, and flyers on recycled paper. Additionally, we encourage you to share catalogs with inner-office colleagues and recycle printed materials when you are finished with them. By working together, we can begin to restore our natural resources.
Chosen With Pride
We realize that the products and equipment we offer represent Massage Warehouse. For this reason, we carefully choose Vendors that reflect our commitment to quality, service and the health of our environment. If we may boast, we would like to highlight just a couple of our Vendors and list some of they initiatives they are taking today to make tomorrow better.
- Donates the money needed to plant a tree and preserve the environment for every table sold
- Is committed to U.S. manufacturing, which requires adherence to stringent EPA standards
- Uses premium quality hardwoods from sustainable North American forests
- Uses polyurethanes as opposed to less expensive materials which may harm the environment
- Operates a dry plant that does not produce or emit liquid effluent byproducts which pollute
- Uses water-based glues and wood stains to minimize fumes during production and eliminate off-gassing in finished goods
- Recycles packaging materials, as well as scrap aluminum and steel from their factory
- Generates very low-level scrap materials by utilizing computerized machinery in production
- Plants a tree for every massage table built to reduce their carbon footprint on the Earth
- Uses premium hardwoods which are harvested from managed forests
- Uses 100% polyuethane Natursoft™ vinyl instead of PVC to protect the environment
- Uses water-based lacquer to eliminate fumes and off-gassing in finished products
- Uses eco-friendly foams in their products
- Employs recycling practices in their manufacturing processes
Your Feedback Is Important to Us
Massage Warehouse always welcomes your comments, opinions and suggestions.
Please send your e-mail to: GreenAware@MassageWarehouse.com
Green Aware Organic Massage Products-Beauty supply stores near me