Adapta® Summit 7-Section Table
For the specialist who wants ultimate versatility in treating all areas of the body. The motorized PosturFlex option “peaks” the center of the table increased lumbar flexion/extension, postural elevation, and positional traction. Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface.
- 7 to 9 times more durable than vinyl
- Crack resistant, antimicrobial, easy to clean
- Non-slip contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Keeps your elbows and knees from “bottoming out”
- Superior functionality
- Ergonomically designed so no handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- Whisper quiet scissor lift brings patients to your level via six easy-to-reach pedal controls around the table
- EZ Lift retractable casters
- Gas assist movable sections
- Input: 230V / 1 Amp / 50 Hz, 120V / 1.7 Amp / 60 Hz
- Variable Height: 18" - 40"
- Length: 78 4/5"
- Width: 28"
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I am interested to find out if this table is sold to any health care office in Nashville TN. I would like to see the table and have a demonstration before placing an order. Please also prove me with a local number to call and get some more info about these tables.
Created on Friday, January 17, 2014 by James