Clinton Adjustable Small Staircase 30"
- 1.5" diameter stainless steel handrails with end bumpers
- Fast easy height adjustments with self indexing spring action plungers and numbered height indicator strips (no holes to line up or count)
- Second knob removes any side-to-side play for a rigid upright
- Hardwood plywood base with durable, UV satin, topcoat finish
- Assembled with steel fasteners (No glued wood dowels)
- All edges are banded with tough, Slate Gray, PVC edge material
- 2 full width safety treads on each step
- Available in 30" and 36" widths
- 450 lbs. weight limit (both models)
- Reinforced bariatric load capacities
- Adjusts to all ages from children to adult in 1.5" increments
- Patient can ascend and descend without turning
- Requires a minimum 8' ceiling
- Platform: 24"L x 30"W x 12"H
- 2 steps: 10"L x 30"W x 6"H
- 3 steps: 10"L x 30"W x 4"H
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the overall footprint of these stairs?
Created on Thursday, October 9, 2014 by Linda