Thermophore® Pro Moist Heat Therapy Pack
Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors! New three-part Modular Construction separates the Thermophore® Professional from the competition. Unit includes moist heat pad, drape unit and poly-cotton blend cover. Drape unit adds weight to the unit during treatment and improves the evenness of the heat distribution causing less hot spots.
- Provides Penetrating Deep Moist Heat Therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction
- Large, Multi-purpose size 14” X 28” (35 X 71cm)
- 4.5lb/2.1kg weight for superior drape over the patient/client
- No need to add water
- 25 Minute Auto Shut-off switch
- Three Temperature settings
- High – accelerated ramp up to full 160F(71C) degree heat (5-7 minutes)
- Medium – Normal ramp up in approx.10 minutes
- Low – Slow heat up for pre-heating
- Modular Design enables easy servicing
- Latex free
1 year Professional use warranty
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: When this is on the clients back, can I cover it with the top flannel sheet, and blanket. Or will the top flannel sheet and blanket get too moist, for when the client is truned over to a supine position in the second half of massage. Does it come with more than 1 flannel cover. For use on different clients during the day.
Also, do you have a similar product that can be used for a neck roll when the client is face up? THat does not have to be put in a micro wave or hot cabi?
Created on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 by Pam
Q: What is this for.. Can I use this for body wrapsx
Created on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 by kesh