Body Cushion Leg Support
The bodyCushion™ Leg Support is available in a Full and Split-Leg style. The Split-leg version allows for more versatility in positioning. The full bolster is great to start with and easy to use.
*Please note, Slade Blue is now Medical Blue.
- Foam: The bodyCushion™ is comprised of CO2 and water expanded High Resiliency (HR) foam. This process is gentler to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion™. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Naugahyde® vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion™ are soft, supple, and extremely durable with the Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish. Naugahyde® with Advanced BeautyGard® is technically formulated to achieve the highest performance standards in cleanability, stain resistance, disinfectibility, and abrasion resistance and it provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
- The bodyCushion™ should be covered with a sheet, towel, or fitted cotton covers to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of 10% household liquid dish soap and warm water applied with a soft damp cloth. Wipe away any residue with a water-dampened cloth and then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- To sanitize the bodyCushion™ vinyl and Face Support Base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic.
- Do not use Armor All®, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, essential oils, baby wipes, or alcohol. Consumer cleaning products are subject to change without notice to the consumer and may contain chemicals which could damage vinyl-coated fabric.