bodyCushion Pro System
A high-tech, high-quality body positioning system, the bodyCushion allows a person to lie in any position without unnecessary pressure on soft tissue areas. Supporting the body on its bony structures -- clavicles, ribs, sternum, pelvis -- enables the body's soft structural components to relax, deeply. The bodyCushion is unmatched in enabling this effect. When the body is relaxed, all soft tissue work is easier and more effective. How about treating yourself to a few minutes of blissful relaxation after a hard day at work?
Support Extenders and Adjusters accommodate an extensive range of body types by extending the support panels and adjusting the angle of the supports to achieve postural release.
- 4-piece bodyCushion with your choice of split or solid leg support
- 5 Adjusters
- 4 Extenders
- Caddy bag for adjusters and extenders
- Printed instructions
- 1 cloth cover for the crescent face pad
- Face Support (10" x 10.5")
- Chest Support (15" x 19" x 5")
- Pelvic Support (16.5" x 16.5")
- Leg Support (24" long)
- Foam: The bodyCushion is comprised of CO2 expanded, Ultra Max foam. This process is benign to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Levante vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion, although supple, are extremely durable as a result of its PreFixx finish. Patented PreFixx finish increases the vinyl's abrasion and puncture resistance and allows for repeated cleanings with strong sanitizing agents.
- Face Support Base: The bodyCushion face support base is formed in an ABS, injection molded process, allowing an extremely durable, functional support for the Face Crescent. Generous openings on all sides provide airflow for clients.
- The bodyCushion should be covered with a sheet, towel, or cover to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of mild soap and water, then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "laquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- For stubborn dirt or stains, use Formula 409 or Fantastic, then rinse with fresh water and dry with a clean cloth.
- Sanitize the bodyCushion vinyl and race support base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic. Do not use Armor All, baby wipes, alcohol or bleach.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Can you please tell me the difference between this and the Full Pro System. Thank you<
Created on Monday, October 20, 2014 by Marijean