Intelect TranSport Combo
The Chattanooga Intellect Transport Combo Unit is equally home in clients’ offices or homes, or with a wall mount or therapy cart. The custom carry bag makes it easy to transport. Each unit comes with a 5 cm soundhead and has a battery power option.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Four standard waveforms on board: interferential, premodulated, Russian and high volt
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
- Soundheads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 10.1"H
- Optional therapy cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75 in (7cm) Round Electrodes (4x)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.