Clearly Adjustable™ Heel Lifts
New high-tech compensation for Leg Length Discrepancy - the Clearly Adjustable™ Heel Lift - delivers high-tech client comfort. So comfortable, it’s transparent underfoot!
- Fits under the insole
- Will not compress in use
- Adjustable height from 2 to 12 mm by peeling and replacing 1mm layers
- Easily trimmed with scissors to fit any shoe
- Fit all patients with just 3 sizes
**Products sold individually
- Small, women's up to 7½
- Medium, women's 8 - 10, men's 6½ - 8½
- Large, women's 10½ +, men's 9+
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Do you sell the whole shoe lift that G/W makes ?
Which is actually what we should be using instead of heel lifts.
'Heel lift corrects leg length but causes pelvic rotation. Whole shoe lift corrects leg length but adds no rotation. (Just look at yourself in the mirror with each type of lift and see for yourself, if you question this)
Created on Thursday, February 5, 2015 by mezz
Q: Are heel lifts an eligible HSA (health savings account) expense?
Created on Monday, March 31, 2014 by Verona