Pure, Native Collagen Fiber Masks
Each mask (or CFM) takes the form of a transparent second skin when applied. Regular use helps smooth wrinkles, calm irritation and leave the skin feeling softer and younger.
- Caviar Extract CFM, Pink - for mature, oily, dehydrated skin
- Pure Collagen, White - works with all skin types, fragrance-free
- Hyaluronic Acid CFM, White - for dehydrated, mature skin; excellent water binding capabilities
- Lightening CFM, White - for sun-damaged hyper-pigmentation skin
Directions for Lightening Masks:
1. Cleanse and tone face thoroughly.
2. Massage face and neck gently. Apply a Lightening ampoule or Hydra Peptide Serum or ACE Plus Serum, if desired.
3. Mark and cut the Mask around the eye and nose areas.
4. Position the trimmed Mask on both sides of the face properly. Start with one side of the face and press lightly to adjust for a comfortable position. Repeat on the other side of the face. Avoid re-adjustment of the position. Cover nose and neck areas with the remaining cut pieces.
5. Moisten the Mask withPhyto Mask Activator by dabbing with a sponge or a mask brush. Avoid bubble forming.
6. Activate the Mask by gently massaging with fingertips to release and mobilize active ingredients.
7. Allow 20-30 minutes for penetration.
8. Remove the Mask in one piece by rolling down from the hairline.
9. Continue with the treatment program.
10. Use once or twice weekly for best results.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 4 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is the mask activator included or sold separately?
Created on Sunday, March 15, 2015 by grr
Q: HOW MANY MASKS ARE IN ONE ORDER?
Created on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 by LILLY
Q: how many masks are in one order?
Created on Thursday, February 13, 2014 by judy