Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs
Therapeutic moist heat radiating packs is more effective at providing deep penetrating heat to tissue than conventional heat packs.
- Heat packs in 160°F water for at least 20 minutes prior to application.
- Color coded tabs provide visual indication for pack rotation and ensure fully heated packs are available at any time.
- 1 year warranty
- Standard Moist Heat Pack 10” x 12” (25cm x 30cm)
- Cervical Moist Heat Pack 6” x 24” (15cm x 61cm)
- Oversize Moist Heat Pack 24” x 15” (60cm x 38cm)
- Spinal Moist Heat Pack 10” x 18” (25cm x 46cm)
- Half Pack Moist Heat Pack 5” x 12” (13cm x 30cm)
Product Reviews for - Core Products Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Core Products Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs
Very poor quality. Does not stay hot more than 2 minutes and first time heated the material on the inside seeped out thru stitching and seems to not have any in it anymore and I would have sent it back but I threw my papers before I used it
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
FAQ's from the community.
6 Questions and 4 Answers
| Page 1
of 2 | Next >
Q: I was looking for this product... this is perfect. Moist heat and non microwavable... cool, I live in Bangkok, Thailand. please tell me if you have any franchise here or total cost for spinal and large back with total shipment..
Created on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 by steve
Q: what are measurements of the oversize hydrocollator? Is it made in USA? Should it be stored in the water?
Created on Saturday, May 31, 2014 by kat
Q: can a heat pack be put in a micro wave mine is quite old
Created on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 by shorty
Q: can these be heated in a hot cabbie?
Created on Saturday, March 22, 2014 by julieb