Detoxifying Foot Pads
- Wear 6 to 8 hours
- A sock is recomended to wear over the pads
- Use during the day while walking or when sleeping
Chances are you will first notice more energy. It might catch you by surprise or even been so subtle that you have to wonder from whence the energy came. It is common to see a lot of mucus on the foot pads in the morning because this is one of the larger places where toxins live. Acid causes the body to produce more mucous and replaces good fluid in the joints. Eliminating mucous from any of the body systems is ALWAYS a good thing.
How does it work?
The lymphatic system is similar to the circulatory system in that it follows similar lines around the body. Their are major differences but the key difference regarding the detoxification process in the body is that the lymphathic system cannot move itself. Unlike blood flowing through the body, lymphatic fluid needs to have "a push" of sorts. It needs to be forced by movement or by "drawing". Bouncing is actually one of the best ways to help your lymphatic system. Many people use trampolines for this reason.
Most people are looking, unfortunately, for a less exercise-like way to detox toxins from their body. This is where the detox foot patches come in. When the detoxifying foot pads are attached to reflexology points or even points of the body where there is an accumulation of toxins, the extracts draw them down toward the foot patches and out of the pores and pressure points on the feet.
- Wood Vinegar: Wood vinegar, otherwise known as pyroligneous acid is the fluid or sap derived from certain tree cells, which exhibits exceptional permeability and sterilizing properties. The great absorbing power of the wood vinegar makes it fit to be used in physiotherapy, for minor pain relief and to decrease swelling in the body.
Chitosan: Chitosan is derived from chitin, the main fiber component of crustacean shells. The most well-known weight-loss product known for isolating fatty tissue and dispelling it out of the body safely. Chitosan products are also used extensively by the medical profession due to their remarkable ability to promote wound healing, such as burns and skin inflammation.
Houttuynia Cordata: The plant is found in Japan, Java and Nepal at altitudes of over 6200 feet. It contains a variety of flavonoids, flavonoid glycosides (afzerin, quercitrin, isoquercitrin) and pyridine alkaloids. Provides drainage to infections, detoxifies and expels bacteria, lymphatic fluid, and bacteria.
- Bamboo Vinegar extracts: The by-product of bamboo carbonization. Its herbal properties include the powerful ability to assist in the discharge of unnecessary waste matter from the human body.
- Vitamin C: A protein that gives structure to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. Also helps maintain capillaries, bones, and teeth and aids in the absorption of iron. It also acts as a stabilizer for our patches.
Dokudami: An anti aging product. It works wonders for anti aging naturally from the inside out. Dokudami tea does wonders for constipation naturally
Loquat Leaf: The Loquat leaf contains amygdalin (amygdalin is otherwise known as the anti-cancer vitamin, B17 or laetrile). It is known for its ability to promote the secretion of body fluids and is beneficial to the vital energy of the lungs as it helps dissolve and expectorates phlegm and alleviates cough.
Milk Thistle: For over two decades, studies have confirmed Milk Thistle's unique abilities with regard to aiding the correction of liver disorders. Conditions including cirrhosis, viral and alcohol-induced hepatitis, and fatty infiltration of the liver have all shown significant improvement when treated with an extract of Milk Thistle. Other known benefits include the regeneration of liver cells, detoxifying blood and assisting inflammation problems.
Dextrin: A carbohydrate having the same general formula as starch but a smaller and less complex molecule with adhesive properties. Used to assist in absorbing toxins in the body.
- Vegetable Fiber: Used to prolong the lifetime of the detox patches. Its fiber prevents ingredients from hardening
Tourmaline: Exerts a cleansing and liberating energy upon our entire nervous system with a clearing and stabilizing effect. It has been known for dissipating negative energy out of the body, through the feet. Tourmaline is best known as one of the only minerals to emit far infrared heat and negative ions, which causes resonance in the body at the same frequency as water.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Do this product has any side affects / can anyone use this product? (ex: diabetics, people who has lupes, etc...) should we consult a physician before trying
Created on Thursday, April 24, 2014 by slim