Chattanooga Intelect Digital TENS
- Dual independent channels
- Adjustable timer
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Adjustable frequency: 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 08 mA each channel, adjustable
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 microseconds, adjustable
- Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated rate and width, Strength duration and Bi-pulse.
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls.
- Comes complete with lead wires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK II Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 2.4" x 4"
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What pn conductive pads are compatible with this unit?
Created on Thursday, January 23, 2014 by DR