Master® Massage Equipment 31” Santana™ Portable Massage Table Package Mountain Red
This extra wide, 31" Santana™ Portable Massage Table is the ultimate oversized memory foam massage table. With a wonderful 3” cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™, including a generous layer of memory foam throughout the entire bed, the Sanatan™ Portable Massage Table is one of the most luxurious, comfortable massage tables on the market!
- 31” Santana™ Portable Massage Table
- Ergonomic Dream™ Adjustable Face Cradle
- Memory Foam Layered Pillow
- Contoured Arm Rest Shelf
- 2 Pocket Carrying Case
- Width: 31"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 24" - 34"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Support Weight: 1,500 lbs.
- All wood is Formaldehyde & Carcinogen FREE – meets strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) Law!
- Wide Shouldered “BIG TOP”™ Bed – gives you 26% more cushioned surface.
- Square Corners – proven by anatomical research, provide more relaxed support to shoulder area.
- 3” Thick Cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™ – includes a layer of MEMORY FOAM!
- Shiatsu Cable Release – allows table to be laid flat on the floor.
- Reiki Leg Panels – double the thickness of regular leg panels for added strength!
- Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, PU Upholstery – with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
- Elm Hardwood Legs – with rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal™ protected finish.
- Auto-Lock™ Leg System – easily sets up strong in seconds!
- NUMBERED Leg Adjustment Holes – for QUICK & EASY, accurate height adjustment.
- DUO-PLANE™ Hinges – for maximum strength at the center of your table!
- Non-Skid, Non-Mark Foot Pads – makes your table SAFE for ANY Floor surface!
- Nylon Leg Buffers – keeps the wood legs squeak and wobble free!
- Stabilizer Bar – adds strength & helps with opening and closing your table!
- Clevis Block™ Leg Attachments – guarantees unbreakable leg support!
- Dual Soft-Touch Leg Knobs – for easy grip, safety and stability!
- Double luggage-style table closure clasps
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How low does this table sit on it's lowest setting. I'm petite and looking for a lower table for deeper work.
Created on Thursday, February 12, 2015 by Dee Dee