PowerBall Amber Gyro Exerciser
- The ultimate in engineering design, the powerball incorporates an on board generator and balanced rotor
- Generates 35lbs of torque with speeds up to 13,000
- Activation of the gyro creates a dynamism (motion) which will activate LED lights located in the interior of the gyro
- Powerball Amber has made the cover of Time magazine as one of their top 10 digital devices of the year
- Features a balance rotor and removable top cap allowing insertion of the optional digital Speed Meter
- The faster the unit runs, the brighter the lights will be until the whole hand is engulfed in a bright glow
- DFX does not claim to cure and/or prevent any type of musculoskeletal injuries.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Do you sell the digital speed meter for this powerball? I cannot locate it on your web-site.
Created on Monday, February 10, 2014 by Ginger