Earthlite Spirit Table Only 1/2 Standard 1/2 Reiki Endplates
Professional Grade Premier Portable Massage Table
EarthLite’s flagship Spirit continues to lead the industry standard for professional grade portable massage tables. Created to exceed the expectations of both massage therapist and client, the Spirit has molded rounded corners and a strong yet responsive flat work surface. An innovative patent pending hoop construction brings the ultimate in strength, stability and style. Our sumptuous and durable Natursoft™ upholstery is wrapped around our Pro-Plush Deluxe cushioning system for incredible comfort and support.
***Shown with optional headrest***
- Innovative Hoop Design – patent pending 10 layer laminate hoop frame exponentially increases strength and performance.
- Jointless™ rounded corners – enhanced access and functional style.
- New Luxurious Upholstery – 100% PU Natursoft™ environmentally friendly upholstery is supple yet durable.
- Premium Maple hardwood and Aircraft quality Birch decking – for professional performance and a lifetime of use.
- New Pro-Plush™ Cushioning System Is The Most Comfortable Ever – our 3” Pro-Plush™ Deluxe three layer cushioning system adds a firm base level to prevent “bottoming out,” and two top layers which provide exceptional comfort and a luxurious feel.
- Highest Quality – milled and assembled to EarthLite’s tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Patented Mid-brace™ Cradle-lock cabling system – stationary level stability and traction.
- Full Reiki Endplates Optional (219 0334)
- Shiatsu release cables –standard on the Spirit for Shiatsu therapy work.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty – buy with confidence with the best warranty program available in the industry.
||32 - 35 lbs.
||28", 30" or 32"
||23" - 33"
||YES (one end)
||Limited lifetime on frame; 3 years on foam
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What kind of face rest is it? Does it have dual locking for tilt/lift?
Created on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 by Meghanlea86
Q: What is the weight of the table?
Created on Thursday, May 1, 2014 by Sonoma
Q: The description says the table goes from 23 to 33 inches high. That seems very low, even lower than a yard stick. Can you clarify exactly where that measures?
Created on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 by npugs