Envirocide® Hospital Disinfectant/Cleaner
- EPA registered, safe, non-toxic
- Meets CDC and OSHA regulations
- Non-staining, noncorrosive
- Safe for use on all surfaces--including plastic, plexiglas, chrome, stainless steel, glass and painted surfaces
- Surface cleaner/disinfectant
- Immersion solution
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal
- Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Full strength and diluted applications
- Kills the HIV virus
- Available in 24 oz Spray or 1 gallon Bottle
- Ethylene Glycol
- Monobutyl Ether
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the kill time of Envirocide?
Created on Monday, April 28, 2014 by lucky
Q: What is the shelf life of Envirocide?
Created on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 by Bruce