Envirocide® Hospital Disinfectant/Cleaner
- EPA registered, safe, non-toxic
- Meets CDC and OSHA regulations
- Non-staining, noncorrosive
- Safe for use on all surfaces--including plastic, plexiglas, chrome, stainless steel, glass and painted surfaces
- Surface cleaner/disinfectant
- Immersion solution
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal
- Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Full strength and diluted applications
- Kills the HIV virus
- Available in 24 oz Spray or 1 gallon Bottle
- Ethylene Glycol
- Monobutyl Ether
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet / Safety Data Sheet
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the kill time of Envirocide?
Created on Monday, April 28, 2014 by lucky
Q: What is the shelf life of Envirocide?
Created on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 by Bruce