The Fomentek hot/cold water bag, appropriately called the "world’s largest hot water bottle", is one of the most useful, general-purpose health products on the market. Designed to conveniently apply comfortable, soothing heat or cold therapy to any part of the body, it is easy to use, effective, safe, comfortable to lie on, ideal for travel, lightweight, easy to store, and conforms nicely to body curves. Fomentek bags are made of a double layer of space age polymer, which is as soft as flesh, yet strong enough to support the weights over 400 lbs. This product is safe to fall asleep on because it gradually cools down during the night. Can retain Temperature for up to 2 hours!
Available in the following sizes:
- Mini (11" x 15")
- Medium (18" x 15")
- Large (18" x 24")
- Fill the clear, heavy plastic bag with cold or warm water 1/3 of the way full
- For a heat treatment, the Fomentek Bag can be filled with warm water (110° - 113° F) and used directly against the skin. The intense moist heat penetrates more deeply than dry heat alone.
- For cold use, the bag can be filled with cold tap water. If freezing the bag a 4:1 water: alcohol ratio is recommended.
- Do not microwave the bag.
- Take proper precautions when filling Fomentek Bag with water hot enough to burn the skin.
Product Reviews for - Fomentek Bag
Displaying reviews 1 - 3
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
I use this bag cold with clients who need pain relief on their back. For myself I use it when I have an achy sore back. Works great. I keep it in the vegetable bin in the office frig. Always ready at a moments notice.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Love my Fomentek bags
I use the large bag in my daily massage sessions when I turn my clients onto their backs. They LOVE the warmth, and it keeps their tissue loose for further work.
This product is great for relation, sports massage, deep tissue you name it. A truely wonderful product. In the winter months slide it under a sheet before your client lays down for a nice warming effect.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet / Safety Data Sheet
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: can you reuse your fomenek bag and if so how many time before it becomes weak <
Created on Sunday, October 12, 2014 by Jenn