Used for pain management on virtually any part of the body, such as the back, neck, legs, and arms. This unit offers fully adjustable parameters including frequency, pulse duration, 3 modulation modes, and a timer.
- Electrodes: 2" x 2" Dura-Stick, 4/pkg
- Channel: Dual
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 2/5" x 3 3/5"
- Weight: 4.4 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA = 0 - 40 volts, adjustable (at 500 ohm load)
- Pulse Frequency: 2 - 150 Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse Width: 60 - 250 µs
- Wave Form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Timer: 30, 60 minutes, continuous
- Modes: Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Burst, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse
- Lead Wires
- Package of 4 electrodes
- 9V battery
- User manual
- Carrying case
- Warranty: 1 year on unit
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Massage therapist can use this in their practice ???
Created on Sunday, September 14, 2014 by RL
Q: I will buy an intelect tens unit and would like to buy another 9v battery.is it possible? thanks
Created on Friday, August 15, 2014 by maria noel
Q: I need the lead wires for my tens unit and some more electodes can. I buy just that or do I need to order a whole unit
Created on Saturday, June 21, 2014 by Aaron