Introduction to Deep Tissue Massage Home Study Course
The 15 CE credit hour deep tissue massage home study course will introduce you to the theory and practice of deep tissue massage. It is an introductory course that is open to all licensed massage therapists. This course will teach valuable deep tissue principles such as the definition of deep tissue massage, client positioning, ergonomics, anatomy and contraindications to deep tissue massage. This course is great for the licensed therapist looking to further their knowledge in the art of deep tissue massage! The visual anatomical guides throughout the text are state-of-the-art.
This Course Will Present:
You Will Receive:
- Definition, contraindications and benefits of deep tissue massage
- Anatomy of the muscular system
- Client positioning for deep tissue massage bodywork
- Proper body mechanics for using deep tissue massage
- How common techniques you already know, such as effleurage, friction and petrissage, can be used
- to perform deep tissue massage
- Deep Tissue Massage textbook, by Art Riggs, guide with instructions, exam of 86 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.