Learn2Tape K-Cuts™ Taping System eCourse with Book
Become certified without leaving your home or practice!
The K-Cuts Taping System Certification eCourse offers the ultimate educational experience and is the first of its kind home study program. The course takes a different approach to traditional online courses of simply placing a camera in the back of the room by providing the viewer with the best seat in the room.
K-Cuts Taping System Certification Format
The eCourse is broken up into multiple sections that allows the user to move at their own pace and repeat sections when needed. Brief quizzes are offered as the user progresses to ensure that they are acquiring all the knowledge needed before moving ahead. The certification test consists of 65 multiple choice and long form questions derived from the eCourse and the recommended reading links. Users will also provide evaluations from patients they have taped along with video submissions of actual applications. Upon passing the course with a minimum grade of 80% the user will be able to download their certification of completion worth 16 NCTMB approved CE’s as well as their Certified Kinesiology Taping Specialist certificate through Learn2Tape, LLC.
K-Cuts Taping System eCourse Includes:
More information about Learn2Tape, LLC available here.
- Full unlimited access to eCourse that contains demonstrations, tutorials and over 30 step-by-step videos of common conditions seen in practice
- Course book with over 90 full color images of over 30 taping protocols
- Companion eBook version of book that is accessible on desktop or mobile device
- (1) roll of TheraBand® Kinesiology Tape Standard Roll, 2" X 16.4' Black/Grey
- 16 NCTMB online CE’s
- Certification through Learn2Tape as a CKTS (Certified Kinesiology Taping Specialist)