David Kent Space Saver Chart
Designed for the structurally based medical massage therapist, David Kent's Postural Analysis Grid Chart is the number one solution for visually documentation of patient progress, performing a thorough assessment and developing a comprehensive treatment plan. This space saver 2' x 6'6" door mount also helps therapists take a quick postural analysis. Photos can be integrated to document postural changes for clients, physician, insurance companies, etc. The chart is laminated for durability and longevity. The chart photos will educate clients as to existing postural distortions, record and document positive postural changes, and show treatment progress to clients, insurance companies and physicians.
- Dominant Eye Test instructions
- Instructions for proper positioning of clients
- Checklist to ensure that postural analysis is performed correctly
- Four drawings showing anatomically correct posture for client's education
- Tables listing the surface anatomy and correlating anatomical structure in the anterior, lateral, and posterior views.
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the product that the chart is made of?
Created on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 by tcob
Q: marking scheme of the test and validity of the test
Created on Saturday, May 10, 2014 by jeet