Kur Dead Sea Facial Mud
When applied to the skin, it creates a thermal reaction in the skin tissues that increases circulation and aids in the rebuilding of collagen and elastin. Dead Sea Facial mud will reduce the size of pores, drawing out impurities and exfoliating the skin to ensure beautiful results, typically seen after a few treatments. You can also add essential oils to incorporate aromatherapy into your facial treatment. 1 gallon
- Water, Bentonite, Silica, Sorbitol, Magnesium aluminum extract, Ginkgo biloba extract, Macrocystis pyrifera extract, Fragrance, Retinyl palmitate, Ascorbic acids, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Thyrosine, Riboflavin, Dimethyl oxazolidine, Sea salts, Methylparaben, Iron oxides, Chromium oxide greens.
- Stir mud in a jar
- Apply a thin layer of mud to cleansed face and neck in an upward motion while avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes (first time users 5-10 minutes only)
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and moisturize
- Oily skin-use twice a week. Normal skin - use once a week. Dry skin - apply moisturizer before using the mask. Use once in two weeks
- This mud is recommended for facial treatments
Due to high mineral content - this mud may feel thermal on some skin types. Should this occur, blend with other muds or clays to break the strength or work up to mud drying on skin. If separation occurs, stir before use.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Kur Dead Sea Facial Mud MSDS