Master Massage Oil Variety 4 Pack
These non-allergenic, superior-grade massage oils are a blend of 8 different natural oils and 3 vitamins. They nourish the skin and provide the perfect glide desired by massage therapists.
These contaminant-free oils are water dispersible for ease of washing linens, and are vegetable based. No petroleum additives, alcohol, or animal ingredients are used, and they did not undergo any animal testing.
The Exotic Blend Aromatherapy Oil takes your senses on an exciting journey. Soothing Blend Aromatherapy Oil provides a comfort and stress-relieving feeling all over while promoting a deep sense of peace. Refreshing Blend Aromatherapy Oil awakens your spirits, rejuvenates your body and gives you a sense of renewed energy. Our Unscented Oil provides superior lubrication and smooth glide.
- MHP Provides superior lubrication and smooth glide required for massage
- Non-allergenic, contaminant-free, fully absorbent and nourishing for the skin
- Combines 8 different natural oils and Vitamins A, D, and E
- Water dispersible for ease of washing linens
- No alcohol or petroleum products used
- No animal ingredients or testing used
- Each bottle contains a blend of all natural ingredients and is 100% pure
- The four-pack includes one 8 oz. bottle of each type
Product Reviews for - Master Massage Oil Set Of 4
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
I *heart* this set!
Master Massage Oil Set Of 4
I love using these oils on my clients, and my clients absolutely loooved it when i used these oils on them. They are not that greasy and they do get absorbed into the skin rather quickly. I'm a repeat user of these oils!!
FAQ's from the community.
4 Questions and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the shelf life
Created on Monday, June 30, 2014 by Holmes
Q: Is there a MSDS available? I couldn't find it on the MSDS site..please help. Thank you
Created on Thursday, April 10, 2014 by Raven860
Q: how many ounces in each bottle?
Created on Thursday, April 3, 2014 by The Healer
Q: Does each differently colored bottled in this set have a different fragrance and different oils, etc., or does each bottle simply have a different colored label?
Created on Monday, February 3, 2014 by Kenny