Max-Freeze Continuous Spray
Zim’s Max-Freeze™ PRO offers a unique cold therapy application which is formulated specifically for hands-on health professionals such as chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists and podiatrists. Not available in the retail market, this topical is used for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints which may be associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Products offer a formulation containing 4% menthol, .2% camphor, Organic Ilex, Aloe and Arnica, as well as Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil.
Helps to relieve pain prior to:
- Menthol – Pain Reliever
- Camphor – Pain Reliever
- Organic Ilex – Enhances effect of pain relief ingredients
- Organic Aloe – Moisturizes and soothes
- Organic Arnica – Conditions, moisturizes and soothes
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant
- Tea Tree Oil – Natural Antibacterial Disinfectant
- Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Pre and Post Workout Stretch
- Under ambient room temperature, shelf life is an estimated 2 years.
*Zim’s Max-Freeze PRO is not available in retail stores and is sold directly to health care professionals for their patients. This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
Product Reviews for - Max-Freeze Continuous Spray, 6 Oz
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Max-Freeze Continuous Spray, 6 Oz
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
MSDS Max-Freeze Pro