MaxStim 1000 Analog Unit
This fully adjustable TENS unit has a protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes. It features a wide array of output combinations to help get the settings just right. With timers ranging from 15 or 30 minutes to continuous mode, users can pick the setting that's right for them. The pulse rate, pulse width and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions.
MaxStim 1000 Analog Tens Unit Warranty:
- Electrodes: Scrip Reusable Electrodes 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 3/4" x 4 1/10"
- Weight: 4.5 oz (includes battery)
- Power: DC 9V square shaped battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours at normal settings
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA across 500 Ohm load for each channel
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 µs adjustable
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second. Pulse width (adjustable), frequency = 100 Hz
- Modulation Mode: Automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds (in max 150 Hz). Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less. The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second then increase linearly over 4 seconds to its original value. The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second then the cycle is repeated.
- Wave Form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Timer: 15, 30 minutes, continuous
- Voltage: 0 to 40 Volt (Load : 500 ohm)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What does this product include? (ex: wires, batteries...)
Created on Saturday, March 22, 2014 by Remsterdancer
Q: Does this unit allow you to use two electrodes at the same time? Example a pad on each side of the neck?
Created on Saturday, December 28, 2013 by Gigi