Micro Plus Microcurrent Electrical Nerve Stim
- Size: 3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (132 grams)
- Channels: Dual
- Waveform: Symmetrical square biphasic (MENS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.): .5 - 120 Hz
- Carrier Frequency: 14,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive, negative or bipolar with 1, 2, or 3 second adjustment within each range
- Output Current: 0 - 5mA adjustable
- 0 - 1000µA
- Output Voltage: 0 - 2.5 Volts peak to peak Power Supply: 9 Volt Battery
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I purchased this unit a few weeks ago and purchased with it the following extra cords: 1 671 0078 LEAD CRDS - TENS UNITS SHLDED RND TO 2 PINS 7.50l
These do not work with the unit. What cord does? And is there one that has an angle plug into the unit? The one that comes with it sticks straight up--exceedingly inconvenient and easy to hit with an elbow.
Created on Thursday, December 12, 2013 by Warren