Oakworks Nova Table Package
Providing every option to support the ever-growing sophistication of your practice, the Nova boasts spa-caliber luxury and comfort with elegant and feature-rich design that enables you to serve the needs of every client through a virtually endless list of bodywork styles and modalities. Wooden knob with an easy grip band resists oil and dirt.
- Supports the widest variety of bodywork modalities including Swedish, Myofascial, Deep Tissue, Thai and Shiatsu
- Professional grade wooden portable table
- Slidelock System uses powder-coated solid steel slides and indestructible nylon blocks to increase stability, strength and durability
- 6mm end panel & 10mm access end panel add stability
- Integrated ribs to ensure your energy goes into the client, not the table
- InterLock Legs with deep channel construction for solid locking
- Patented Integra-Hinge clamps two table halves together and is stronger under load than the traditional piano hinge
- Single knob for security and ease of use
- Solid hardwood frame, laser aligned perfectly square for strength
- Aircraft strength 1/8" center cables consistently support very heavy loads
- Patented UniLock table closure system snaps and won't mark floors or catch on linens like metal clasps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Nova Table
- Adjustable QuickLock Facerest
- Essential Carry Case
- 6" Semi-Round Bolster
- *Package cannot be upgraded
||29 - 36 lbs.
||29" or 31"
||24" - 34"
||Limited Lifetime on Frame; 5 years on foam and fabric
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: In the catalogue this table is offered in 33 inches wide but not on this website. also it is offered in tow different
Created on Friday, February 13, 2015 by Debbie
Q: could my massage table and chair go in the shed over the summer while im not using them? meaning can they get hot? or dry out. they both have bags
Created on Thursday, May 15, 2014 by cruhl06
Q: I see that it this comes with the face rest cradle. Does that include the actual face rest crest as well?
Created on Saturday, December 7, 2013 by Angie