Omni Massage Roller
The Omni can be used in place of hand massage and even be used in a whirlpool or soothing bathtub. The key to the Omni is the unique "omni-directional" massage ball. The product can be simply cleaned using soap and water as needed.
- Available in green, red, purple, blue or black.
- Sports Massage: Warming up or cooling down for workouts
- Moderate pressure in conjunction with vigorous motion
- Swedish Massage: "Traditional" massage
- Light pressure with long gliding strokes on the skin with additional circular kneading and shaking motions.
- Deep Tissue
- Deep compression and friction along the grain of the muscle
- Pressure Point: applied to muscles or knots
- Hold on pressure point for 3-10 seconds
- Reflexology: Massage used for the hands and feet
- Back and forth or static pressure on the base of the foot or palm of the hand
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What is the size of it? No dimensions are given!
Created on Thursday, June 26, 2014 by Zany