PlyoBack Elite Rebounder
**Medicine balls and rack depicted are not included and sold separately**
Since the introduction of their first, and the original medicine ball rebounder, The PlyoBack, over fifteen years ago, Exertools has established itself as the premier innovator in medicine ball plyometric equipment. Through the years The PlyoBack had been copied numerous times by lacking imitators.
In creating Exertools latest mode, The PlyoBack Elite, Exertools applied the strongest, most reliable design features of their last three models and integrated them into one strong, durable, versatile and easy to use medicine ball rebounder system.
Whether in the therapy clinic or a sport training facility, the new Exertools PlyoBack Elite medicine ball rebounder will out perform any other unit before them. The new PlyoBack is more than just a rebounder, it can be a fully integrated training station integrating a balance station, a angled plyometric jump station, a jog station, and medicine ball rebounder….all in one simple system.
- Rugged, durable frame made of eleven gauge steel
- Multiple, pre-set adjustment settings from zero to sixty degree angels (0, 15, 30 45 and 60 degrees)
- Powder coat finish
- Proven durable and responsive Two Ply Tramp – eight stitches on outer edge, quadruple stitches creating an inner square target
- Spring skirt that completely covers springs and easily secures in place with hook and loop fasteners
- Multiple options for saw tooth adjusting rail(s) and stabilization bars
- Accessories (not included)
- Weight Horn
- Wheel Kit
- Free Standing 1Tier Ball / Tool Rack