Oakworks PT 100
The PT 100 Hi-Lo table from Oakworks is effective in the application of multiple interventions such as Deep Tissue work, manipulation and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living). The rectangular top offers comfort to the patient and provides ergonomic ease for the practitioner. Secures and lifts large patients effortlessly and facilitates patient transfer.
- 550 lb. maximum working load, enabling bariatric services
- Provides neuromuscular feedback to the therapist
- Height range of 16"- 34" for ADA tax credit eligibility and to minimize manual patient lifting; length: 73", width 29"
- Foot control for adjustable height that is accurate and convenient
- 2.5" of Comfort FoamTM
- Offers comfort for the patient and firmness for the practitioner
- Antibacterial/antimicrobial protection provided by medical-grade upholstery
- Single 110V motor
- Regulatory: CE, ETL
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 5 years on upholstery/padding, 3 years on parts
- **Optional second foot control not shown**
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Does this come with a face cradle?
Created on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 by LEDLMT