Sam - The Super Skeleton with Hanging Stand
Sam additionally allows you to demonstrate the movements of the skull and head joints as well as all natural human postures due to the fully flexible vertebral column. The unique combination of flexible vertebral column, muscle origins and insertions, numbered bones, flexible joint ligaments and a disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae display over 600 structures of medical/anatomical interest in this top model.
- All standard benefits of a 3B Scientific Skeleton
- Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
- Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
- Flexible joint ligaments
- Flexible vertebral column
- Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
- Disc prolapse between L3 and L4
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- First-class natural cast “Made in Germany”
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Does the skeleton have the actual name of the muscle/origin and insertion on it? is it labeled or just colored?
Created on Saturday, July 5, 2014 by emilyjones123