Seaweed Collagen Mask
This soothing natural masks contains a high concentration of collagen protein plus numerous vitamins and minerals. It is the perfect mask to use after a microdermabrasion, glycolic or enzyme peel treatment. It hydrates, lightens, and cools the skin. 500grms Suitable for all skin types. Cost per treatment $1.87.
Available in natural, chamomile, rose, milk, green tea, aloe vera and lavender.
Natural - Suitable for all skin types. This popular mask contains no scent. It hydrates, lightens and cools the skin.
Calming Chamomile -
Formulated for sensitive skin and allergic conditions.
This mask features Chamomile to reduce redness and calm the skin. Chamomile contains Azulene which helps reduce puffiness and clean pores of impurities.
Rose Petal - Formulated for normal and aging skin. Contains Rose extract for promoting a youthful appearance with good skin tone, elasticity and an even-colored complexion.
Soothing Soy -
Formulated for normal and aging skin.
Contains soy milk to increase collagen production levels to maintain skin elasticity and to regenerate skin cells to maintain a healthy youthful appearance.
Green Tea - Formulated for aging skin and rosacea. This mask contains Green Tea, an anti-oxidant that fights free radicals which cause the skin to age and an anti-inflammatory that helps reduce sun damage. Can also help reduce papulopustular rosacea.
Healing Aloe Vera-
Formulated for dry, dehydrated skin conditions.This mask contains Aloe Vera to hydrate the skin, relieve heat caused by sunburn, and treat various skin conditions such as eczema, burns, psoriasis,inflammation and redness.
Lush Lavender -
Formulated for oily and acneic skin conditions. Contains Lavender with excellent antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, bactericide and anti- inflammatory properties for treating numerous skin problems, and for acne skin in particular.
1. Mix approximately 30 grams of seaweed granules with same amount of water.
2. Stir mixture until it forms a ball. Make sure all the seaweed granules are wet. Squeeze out excess water from ball. There may be some granules left in the bowl.
3. Make a hole in the ball and place opening over client’s nose and mouth to allow for breathing.
4. Spread mask evenly over rest of face, covering eyes if client allows. (Eye pads not needed)
5. Leave mask on face for 15-20 minutes
6. Remove mask and discard.
7. Finish with toner and moisturizer.