Smart Glove® Carpal Tunnel Brace
It is common knowledge that rigid splints should not be worn while working. Smart Gloves® provide comfortable support while allowing full function of hand and fingers.
- Helps prevent and relieve wrist pain while using a keyboard and mouse; great for laptops
- For repetitive motion injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tendonitis, hand fatigue
- Built-in moldable wrist pad raises wrist to ergonomic position
- Latex free
- Soft cotton Lycra provides gentle support
- Washable for easy care
- Measure width at knuckles for sizing
- Small, up to 3¼"
- Medium, up to 3¾"
- Large, up to 4¼"
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How do you order for the right of left hand? You indicate size, but do not indicate which hand.
Created on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 by Arlie