Sombra Therapeutic Ultrasound Lotion and Gel
- Highly conductive for clear ultrasound transmission
- Smooth consistency for even spreading without running or drying
- Long lasting, no need to reapply often
- Will not damage transducer
Gel with Aloe:
- Enriched with menthol and capsaicin for use as a coupling agent to enhance the effects of ultrasound therapy.
- Multi-purpose clear transmission gel for diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound. Hypoallergenic.
Pumps for 1 gallon available here.
Extra 8 oz. (12 ct.) refillable bottles available here.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet
MSDS - Ultrasound Gel
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Can I use this product with a microcurrent facial device. It says I need a gel primer. Theirs is water,1,2 Propanediol, Acrylic Acid Polymer ,Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone,Cellulose Polymer
Created on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 by Julie
Q: I have tried this sombra lotion and wonder if you also market this lotion in the cold treatment version?
Created on Friday, December 20, 2013 by rhythm