Soothing Touch Essential Oils
Essential Oils have been around for thousands of years. All around us they exist in seeds, shrubs, flowers, trees, bushes and roots. Today they are used for many purposes; balancing our mood or lifting our spirits, killing bacteria and viruses, easing sore muscles or just helping us sleep. Experiment with them, learn proper blending and dos and dont's, and most of all... have fun! 1 oz.
- Eucalyptus - Helps strengthen the nervous system. Calming and soothing, known to condition the skin. Deodorizing, hormonal stimulant, stimulating and purifying. Sweet pine, camphor-like aroma.
- Peppermint - Helps nausea, colds, fevers and headaches. Physically healing and cleansing, soothing, uplifting, warming, stimulating and purifying. Powerful, sweet menthol aroma.
- Lavender - Analgesic, antibiotic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, balancing, purifying, soothing and anti-depressant.
- Sweet Orange - Antispasmodic, mild sedative, helps with constipation and chronic diarrhea, uplifting, soothing and anti-depressant. Fruity, fresh, lively, sweet aroma.
- Tea Tree - Uplifting, purifying, antiseptic and bactericide. Spicy, warm, medicinal aroma.
- Grapefruit - Refreshing, cheering, stimulating and uplifting. Fresh, sweet, bitter, citrus aroma.
- Lemon - Stimulates immune system, digestive and circulatory tonic, uplifting and stimulating. Fresh ripened peel aroma.
- Ylang Ylang - Relieves sexual anxiety, slows breathing, anti-depressant, soothing, stimulating and aphrodisiac. Intense-floral, sweet jasmine-like aroma.
- Rosemary - Helps speech, sight and memory. Good for the heart, gallbladder and liver. Soothing, uplifting, stimulating and hormonal stimulant. Strong, fresh camphor aroma.
- Wintergreen - Uplifting, refreshing and stimulates awareness. Refreshing, pine-like aroma.
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Are your oils comparable to Young Living oils? The young living oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade oils that can be diffused, diluted, ingested or applied neat.
Created on Tuesday, December 9, 2014 by erika
Q: Are these oils food grade or just for adding to massage?
Created on Saturday, February 1, 2014 by nutmeg