SpiderTechTM Ankle Precut
taping applications provide active, dynamic support to the desired area. The professionally engineered product improves feedback and timing of supporting muscles. The improved performance of muscles helps to restore normal activation. The application provides prevention of further injury and helps protect during healing.
Wearing Conditions or the Ankle Precut Include
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprains
- Ankle instability
- Improved athletic performance
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Plantar fasciitis
The Ankle Gives Support By
- Improving feedback and timing of muscles supporting the ankle
- Decreasing pain and enhancing support while allowing movement
- Restoring normal muscle activation
- Improving performance
- Aiding in the prevention of any further injury
- Providing protection during healing
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How many strips does this come with?
Created on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 by Elbow Grease