SpiderTechTM Wrist Precut
SpiderTechTM taping applications provide active, dynamic support to the desired area. The professionally engineered product improves feedback and timing of supporting muscles. With the advanced therapeutic tape technology, the product not only improves performance of the muscles but helps to restore the normal activation. The application provides prevention of further injury and helps protect during healing.
Wearing Conditions for the Wrist Precut Include
The Shoulder Wrist Gives Support By
- Sprained wrist
- Wrist instability
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendinopathies of the fingers
- Decreasing pain and enhancing support while allowing movement
- Restoring normal muscle activation
- Supporting the natural healing process for faster healing
- Improving performance
- Providing protection during healing
- Aiding in the prevention of further injury
- Improving feedback and timing of muscles supporting the wrist
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Are this reusable ?
Created on Thursday, July 10, 2014 by Simona