Square Facial Steamer with Adjustable Arm
Moisten and cleanse your client's skin. Steam causes pores to expand and stimulates blood circulation.
- Adjustable Arm
- 30 min. Timer
- Automatic shut-off
- Ozone setting (sterilize steam)
- Heat protection cover
- Roll about wheels makes this steamer very efficient and mobile. The perfect accessory for all estheticians.
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
Steamer Cleaning Instructions
Monthly Cleaning to Demineralize Steamer
- Empty jar and let dry
- Clean rubber seal around rim
- Use fresh distilled water for each client
- Before your first client, turn steamer on to warm up
- Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to the glass jar, and fill with distilled water.
- Turn on the steamer. Allow to heat to steaming temperature.
- ***IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN ON OZONE OR ANY OTHER STEAMER COMPONENT!***
- Let steamer steam for 3-5 minutes, then turn off. Let steamer rest for about 30 minutes, until jar is cool to the touch.
- Wipe down the heating element and exposed metal surfaces with a clean cloth, removing mineral deposits and build-ups.
- Empty jar and refill with clean distilled water. Steam again for 3-5 minutes, turn off, and allow steamer to rest again for about 30 minutes.
- Repeat step 4, checking to see if the vinegar smell has dissipated. If it has not, continue repeating step 4 until you no longer smell vinegar.
Important Pro Tips
- Unless otherwise instructed by the manufacturer, always use distilled water in your steamer. This will minimize mineral buildup and prolong the life of the steamer.
- Do not leave water in steamer overnight. Always empty and dry jar at the end of the day.
- Never put essential oils or herbs directly in the steamer water. This can cause spitting and possible steamer malfunction.
- Never leave vinegar solution in jar longer than 1 hour - doing so can corrode heating coils.
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is it a silent steamer ? No ticking , or dinging sound ?
Created on Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Calming
Q: Do the arm go up and down and turn clock and anti clock wise?
Created on Monday, October 6, 2014 by Saarika