Stone Facial Home Study Level I 16 CEU
This is a comprehensive step by step Stone Massage Facial Course
You will learn how to administer an effective, relaxing facial Massage treatment, customized for your clients, which they will truly appreciate.
With the ever-growing popularity of Stone Massage Facials, more and more facilities require staff to have the proper Stone Massage therapy training and certification by a recognized provider. In response to this demand, The Stone Massage Facial - Level I program was developed and upon completion you will be awarded your Certificate
As the pioneer and developer of Stone Massage Facial – Level I, Sonia Alexandra’s purpose is to educate and enhance the repertoire of today’s Massage Therapists so they can:
- Increase the effectiveness and results of each treatment. ( Anti Aging ) Result Oriented
- Dissolve stress that a client’s internal environment may be experiencing
- Use of warm and cold stones aid in decongesting areas of importance
- Balance over-stimulated areas, while re-energizing depleted ones
- Induce a feeling of peace and harmony for each client’s well-being.
- Bring each client to a deeper level of relaxation.
During the time you are studying Stone Massage Facial – Level I, you will use various techniques, incorporating the use of stones in:
- Light friction
- Effective tracing techniques
By stimulating circulation, you will assist in inducing change in the cell activity throughout the epidermis, as the added oxygen and nutrients help the healing process. Also, by increasing the lymphatic flow, you will aid in the removal of toxins and waste products from each client’s body.
You will learn the following:
- How to effectively give a Stone Massage Facial
- Learn to differentiate stones shapes, size, mineralogy and effect on the body
- Proper use and placement of semi-precious chakra stones during a Stone Massage Facial
- Proper sanitation
- Recommended uses of stones and recharging stones
- Hands-on movements to the face, décolleté, hands and feet
- Stone placement
- How to incorporate the use of warm and cool stones into your current facial treatments
- How the warm and cool stones aid in decongestion, oxygen intake, deeper muscle penetration
Once you have completed this Certification Course, you will be ready to safely and effectively incorporate this phenomenal new modality into your existing practice.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: will this qualify for state of Wisconsin Continuing education credits?
Created on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 by Rachel