TENS 2800 UnitTechnical Specifications:
Dual Channel, 1Mode with Safety Amplitude Cap. The TENS 2800 is a high quality, Economical TENS unit that uses the newest technology of a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. The TENS 2800 has the ease of operation of an analog unit with the accuracy of a digital unit! The TENS 2800 comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent pivoting cap that closes over the amplitude knobs to help protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
- Dual Channel, 1 Mode, No Timer, & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 1 Mode: Constant
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Pulse Width: 30-260(uS)
- Pulse Rate: 20-150(Hz)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Replacement lead wires available - 671 0078
- Lead Wires
- 1 package of 4 Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.