TENS 3000 Unit
The TENS 3000 Unit has improved technology. Most units still use analog systems, and these are not very accurate. TENS 3000, instead, uses a precise microprocessor that gives you exact performance when you dial. The benefits of using a microprocessor include a very precise timer, an accurate maximum output and the full-strength power at 80ma.
This TENS unit is as accurate as a digital device, but easier to operate. The safety amplitude cap protects the knobs for amplitude from being bumped or moved. The electrodes have high quality components so that they can be reused many times.
Please note that this item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
- Electrodes: 4, Pkg. High Quality 1½" X 1½" electrodes with Gel for maximum reusability.
- Channels: Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Timer & Safety Amplitude Cap
- Pulse Width: 30-260 (µs)
- Pulse Frequency: 20-150 (Hz)
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak over 500 ohm
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Dimensions: 1" x 2½" x 3¾"
- Weight: 4.05 oz
- Timer: 15, 30 or continuous
- Power Source: 9V Battery
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Unit Comes with Carrying Case, 1 pack of High Quality Multi-Stick Electrodes, New FDA Approved Lead Wires, Battery & Manual.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.