TheraBand® Foot Roller
Features & Benefits:
TheraBand® foot roller is used to provide temporary relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet. Patients with plantar fasiciitis can use the roller as a device to stretch the plantar fascia and increase flexibility. Those experiencing soreness from tired feet will find the massaging benefits of the roller pleasant and therapeutic. In all applications, the Foot Roller can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation. provides temporary relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet.
- Made of supple natural rubber - slip resistant and won't scratch floors
- Ridged design – increases pressure points to deliver enhanced foot massage
- Hollow core – helps match the foot's contour creating a snug, custom feel
- Can be chilled or frozen – cooling aids in reducing inflammation
- Packaged for resale - full color consumer packaging enhances provider sell-through
- Complete with instructions – includes instructions for foot massage and big toe stretch
- Small and lightweight - portable and travel friendly
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What are the dimensions and did not see what material this item is made of. The item, as displayed in ad looks more oval than round.
Created on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 by gogo