Stone Massage Home Study Course Level 1 (16 Continuing Education Units )
Complete kit with history and theory of stone massage, hands-on techniques, correct procedures and more. Includes workbook, DVD, multiple choice test, chakra chart, completion certificate and CEU diploma for 16 CEUs. This program is nationally accredited by the NCBTMB.
When taking the Stone Massage Level 1:
- You will learn from an experienced professional (The Pioneer and Developer, Sonia Alexandra LMT).
- Create new opportunities to enhance your practice
- Work smarter, not harder
The primary focus of this therapy is preventative care.
- Learn how to give a complete Stone Massage Treatment
- Explore the origin and theory of Stone Massage as well as its effects on the mind, body, and spirit.
- Learn the variation of stone size and placement.
- Its effects on energy (Chakra Balancing)
- Learn hands-on techniques for the entire front and back of the body including: hands, feet, arms, and legs
- Incorporate the effective therapeutic use warm basalt and sedimentary stones, and cold marine stone into your treatment and their systemic effects.
- Learn correct safe uses of warm stones and contra-indication procedures associated.
Learning Stone Massage Level 1
- Light & medium friction
- Tracing and light pressure point techniques
By stimulating circulation, you will assist in inducing change in the cell activity throughout the epidermis, as the added oxygen and nutrients help the healing process. Also, by increasing the lymphatic flow, you will aid in the removal of toxins and waste products from each client’s body
You will learn the following:
- How to effectively give a Stone Massage Level 1 treatment with step-by-step procedure
- Learn how to differentiate the stones shape, size, mineralogy and their effects on the body
- Proper use, placement and application of the herbal balls
- A customized Stone Massage Treatment
- Proper sanitation procedures
Once you have completed this Certification you will be ready to safely and effectively incorporate this signature new modality into your existing practice. This program will certainly help you expand your skills, increase your educational service menu which translates into your personal success.
Ultimately, you will be able to take your practice to a whole new level!
Stone Massage – Level I
- The work book includes a photo enhanced step-by-step visual demonstrations
- Step-By-Step DVD demonstrating a full stone massage treatment
- Test manual with final exam in multiple-choice format for certification
- Certificate of Completion
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I know it says Nationally recognised for CEU's but I wanted to double check to see if that includes MTAA?
Created on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 by Elise
Q: Can multiple therapists take this course and receive CEUs or does each therapist need to purchase the course individually?
Created on Monday, June 9, 2014 by Jessica