Therma Moist Heating Pads
- Positioning strap with Velcro-type closure ensures a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment
- The easy to use hand control features four heat settings and four time settings
- Ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains, strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries
- Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more effectively than air
- Therma Moist Heating Pad has an outer flannel cover that draws the airs humidity and retains it
- As the heating pad warms, the moisture is released from the flannel cover and onto the treated area
- The heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment
- Three sizes are available to provide added convenience
- 1 year limited warranty
- Heat settings: 115/130/150/165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Time settings: 15/30/45/60 minutes
- Power consumption: 90-130 Volts, 40-70 Hz
- UL/cUL/TUV Listed
- Avoid sharp folds in pad
- Do not expose pad to liquids
- Do not place pad directly over cuts, abrasions or open wounds
- To clean, remove cover from heating pad. Machine or hand wash. Use mild detergent in cool water. Hang dry or set on cool gentle cyle in dryer
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: what are the specific sizes of the 3 options?
Created on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 by B
Q: DO YOU HAVE TO SPRAY WATER ON THE HEATING PAD TO HAVE MOIST HEAT. HOW DOES IT HAVE MOIST HEAT?
Created on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 by CHERYL
Q: What are the dimensions of each size?
Created on Thursday, December 26, 2013 by Rusty