Thermacure Digital Moist Heating Pad, 2 Pack
Buy More, Save More!
Thermacure Digital Moist Heating Pad helps temporarily relieve pain with the use of moist heat. Relaxes muscle spasms, strains, stress and arthritis pain. No need to microwave - pad produces moist heat from the humidity in the air. Deep, penetrating moist heat is created by this digitally controlled unit for the treatment of pain from overuse, arthritis and tight muscles. A favorite of massage therapists everywhere, it is a potent muscle relaxer that makes working on thick, tight muscles easier and more effective. Replaceable/washable flannel cover. Digital control unit controls temperature and time exactly for precise control of the level and intensity of heat you desire.
- Dimensions: 14" x 27"
- Voltage: 115 V
- Current: 0.81 A
- Wattage: 94W
- Temperature Range: 86°F to 166°F
- Timer: will shut off automatically after the set time expires
- Timer: can be set in 1 minute increment, up to 90 minutes
- Best results are achieved by using the Thermacure pack for no more than 30 minutes at a time, unless prescribed by a physician. The deep, relieving heat and it's positive effects will last for several hours. Moist heat may be applied several times a day, but it is recommended that you allow at least two hours between uses.
- Do not apply heat to swollen, irritated, or areas of broken skin.
- Check skin regularly when using.
- Do not use on infants. Children using pad should not be left unattended.
- Should unusual symptoms appear, discontinue use of product and consult you physician.
Product Reviews for - Thermacure Digital Moist Heat Pad, 2 Pack
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Thermacure Digital Moist Heat Pad, 2 Pack
love these pads! The only one's I will buy, anymore.
would be a 5 star rating if I could set them to stay on for 60 mins.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How much does each pad weigh?
Created on Friday, February 13, 2015 by sunshine
Q: Is this pad ok for bamboo massage sticks?
Created on Friday, September 26, 2014 by kristina lmt