Am-Sp200 Hi-Lo Treatment Table
Armedica Two Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3 bacterial protection.
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
- One-step caster system.
- Top Section: Two Piece
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: One Section 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contour face/nose opening.
Follow the "More Information" link to view color choices.