Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing15 Reviews
Intrinsics® Cotton Rounds 2" - 100% Cotton Naturelle™, 80 ct.
Amrex Synchrosonic US/50 Combination Ultrasound/Low Volt Ac Stimulator
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
SynchroSonic US/50 Combination Ultrasound/Low Volt A.C. Stimulator
- Single channel, 2 pad stimulator
- Waveform: Asymmetrical alternating current (no load)
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak in 1K Ù load, 28 V peak into 100 Ù load
- Output Intensity: 56 µ C maximum charge per pulse into 100 Ù load
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum
- Frequency Range: 1 - 80 pulses per s
- Surge & Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable 3.75 s on/off to 0.375 s on/off
- Tetanize, variable pulsation and ramped surge modes
- Intensity reset circuit
- Patient treatment stop switch
- Combination therapy capability
- Optional 1 & 3.3 MHz ultrasound available
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" x 11" x 7"
- One year on unit
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.