ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Carolina Cotton 4" X 4" Esthetic Wipes, 200 count.
- SaleCarolina Cotton® Cotton Wipe 2" x 2" 200 count$2.49 Special Price $2.12
- SaleIntrinsics® Petite Cotton 12-Ply Gauze 2" x 2" 200 Count$4.39 Special Price $3.95
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Cotton Rounds 3" 50/Bag
Amber Cooling Eye Gel Set
- SaleIntrinsics® Disposable Headbands - 2.5" Wide x 15" Long - 48 Count$16.99 Special Price $15.29
- SaleNewMartinni Collagen Face Masks$9.94 - $149.00Please Log in for professional pricing
Facial Chamois / Body Chamois 9" x 9"
- SaleIntrinsics® Gauze Facial Mask - 50 Count$11.89 Special Price $8.81
- SaleIntrinsics® Cotton Naturelles™ 2" Cotton Rounds Bulk 2,400 Count$50.99 Special Price $49.58
BIOELEMENTS® Breakout Control
BIOELEMENTS® Breakout Control 1 oz.
5% benzoyl peroxide treatment invisibly spot treats to clear acne breakouts. Spot-treat acne breakouts with a benzoyl peroxide that won’t overdry the skin. Clears existing acne pimples and allows the skin to heal – all in a formula that works invisibly and won’t get cakey, so you can reapply without worry. For Very Oily, Oily, Combination, Acne skin types. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
How to Use:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying. Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day.
- Allow Breakout Control to dry, then follow directions on the sunscreen labeling uf going outside.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of product and consult a doctor.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA