Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
BIOELEMENTS® Breakout Control
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
BIOELEMENTS® Breakout Control 1 oz.
5% benzoyl peroxide treatment invisibly spot treats to clear acne breakouts. Spot-treat acne breakouts with a benzoyl peroxide that won’t overdry the skin. Clears existing acne pimples and allows the skin to heal – all in a formula that works invisibly and won’t get cakey, so you can reapply without worry. For Very Oily, Oily, Combination, Acne skin types. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
How to Use:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying. Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day.
- Allow Breakout Control to dry, then follow directions on the sunscreen labeling uf going outside.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of product and consult a doctor.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA