ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
This item is out of stock$11.8953 Reviews
BIOELEMENTS® PROFESSIONAL Softening Gel
BIOELEMENTS® PROFESSIONAL Softening Gel 16 oz.
Multi-purpose skin softening solution. An all-purpose skin softening gel that may be used alone, or blended with other products as a treatment activator. Softens sebum within the follicle, easing comedone removal. Helps skin's ability to absorb active ingredients and serums throughout the facial. Effective as an acid neutralizer after surface peeling.
How to Use:
- Blended with EnzymeTherapy and Extra-Strength EnzymeTherapy in the Exfoliation step.
- Blended with Emergency Soothing Powder in the Comedone Removal Prep Mask.
- Can be blended with our Custom Blend Additives to create customized Power Treatment serum.
- Used alone as an acid neutralizer. To create a comforting mask during a Bioelements Facial, apply Immediate Comfort to the entire face and then apply a blended mask of Softening Gel and Emergency Soothing Powder.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexlglycerine, Hexylene Glycol, Oleth-10, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine
* FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. LICENSE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE.