Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
BIOELEMENTS® PROFESSIONAL Softening Gel
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
BIOELEMENTS® PROFESSIONAL Softening Gel 16 oz.
Multi-purpose skin softening solution. An all-purpose skin softening gel that may be used alone, or blended with other products as a treatment activator. Softens sebum within the follicle, easing comedone removal. Helps skin's ability to absorb active ingredients and serums throughout the facial. Effective as an acid neutralizer after surface peeling.
How to Use:
- Blended with EnzymeTherapy and Extra-Strength EnzymeTherapy in the Exfoliation step.
- Blended with Emergency Soothing Powder in the Comedone Removal Prep Mask.
- Can be blended with our Custom Blend Additives to create customized Power Treatment serum.
- Used alone as an acid neutralizer. To create a comforting mask during a Bioelements Facial, apply Immediate Comfort to the entire face and then apply a blended mask of Softening Gel and Emergency Soothing Powder.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexlglycerine, Hexylene Glycol, Oleth-10, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine
* FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. LICENSE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE.